Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Best

As a stay at home mom I don't get many chances to dress up during the week. I am always busy doing something like running my kids to school, playing at the park, story time at the library, play dates, cooking meals, cleaning house, soccer practice, grocery shopping, doing laundry, going to the post office, or exercising to name a few. I always try to look my best but I usually end up in a T-shirt, jeans and flip flops (on really busy days I've even been caught in yoga pants and a baggy T-shirt).

That makes Sunday my special day to dress up. I love putting on my "Sunday best" and heading to church. Since I love my "Sunday Best" outfits so much I decided I would share them here with you weekly. I will let you know everything I'm wearing and where I got it.

Now on to today's Sunday Best!

I wore a gray Grecian styled summer dress (from Ross). I love this light weight dress it's perfect for these hot summer days. I also wore polyester knee length tights (from eBay seller Lenovo Dress in China) and a black undershirt (from DownEast Basics). I added the undershirt and leggings for a fun layering effect.

I paired this outfit with my absolute favorite pair of shoes! I love these ultra high black and white stripped wedges. I purchased these from an amazing fellow eBay seller air1112 at Got 2 get it Shoes.

I accessorized with these fabulous Twiggy inspired earrings from my dear friend at Whippy Cake.
The necklace and bracelet I wore are from a  Paparazzi Party (I LOVE Paparazzi Accessories everything is so cute and nothing is ever over $5!)

And you can't forget about my crazy huge peacock cocktail ring that I got from Kizzy Beautifuldiva-pina at Copious.com

Well I hope you enjoyed today's "Sunday Best" post and I am looking forward to doing more! If you want to see more "Sunday Best" posts please let me know! If you hate them and never want me to do one again let me know! Or if you have any questions or suggestions let me know... I love to hear your feedback so please feel free to contact me. Please don't forget to follow my blog!

♥ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! Please feel free to leave a comment. If you have a blog that you would like me to check out feel free to leave the web address with your comment.
If you comment on one of my posts chances are I will stop by your blog and follow it!

Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC on the sidebar.