Monday, October 29, 2012

Mani Monday- Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween Week!!
I couldn't make up my mind on what design I wanted to do for my Halloween Mani. So I just did them all!
Here is what I used:
Thumb: Wet n' Wild Black Creme topped with Sally Hansen White Veil. White Veil is a very unique white glitter with chunky hexagon gold glitter.
Index Finger: China Glaze Sun Worshiper which is a super bright yellow orange neon. Then I added  Wet n' Wild Black Creme Tips. For the dripping effect I put some black polish on  a dotting tool and drug it down the nail.
Middle finger: Zoya Tanzy with Opi Black Shatter
Ring Finger: Wet n' Wild Black Creme with Zoya Tanzy Dots and Sally Hansen White Veil Glitter
Pinkie: China Glaze Sun Worshiper with Wet n' Wild Tangled In My Web... Black Glitter!! I LOVE Black Glitter!!

I'd love to hear what you think about this spookily crazy mani!
Want to see more amazing nails or share yours, check out the fabulous Mani Monday Link Up:

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome!!! Thanks for linking up with Mani Monday!!

    xo,
    Heather @ Glitter and Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani Crystal! All the crazy techniques on each nail really comes together as a whole well and makes this mani awesome!!! I also love the contrast with the yello, gold and black! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Please feel free to leave a comment. If you have a blog that you would like me to check out feel free to leave the web address with your comment.
If you comment on one of my posts chances are I will stop by your blog and follow it!

Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC on the sidebar.